History of J.R. Buckett & Sons
The firm of J.R. Buckett & Sons was started in 1881 by the present senior director’s great-grandfather. The family firm was built up by the late Mr E.A.J. Buckett and the late Mr R.H. Buckett during the 1950’s and 60’s to one of the biggest family building firms on the Island.
The firm was incorporated in October 2000 with Directors being Mr G.E. Buckett and Mr C.C. Hibberd.